Thursday 11 August 2011

Blimey...it's only August already!

Sorry kids, it's been absolutely blooming ages since we last posted!
We've been terribly busy at Vintage at Southbank, buying new wintery vintage goodies, moving house and currently sun tanning ( ok, so that last one isn't really an excuse, but thought we'd rub it in just a tad!)

Summary of last month in photos I would say would be the best way!  Plus we know that, just like when reading trashy mags, no one reads the words, they just look at the pics.....

Talk about channeling the 70's.....I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS MAN.

My best customer at Vintage at Southbank...snapped up a Leonard 1970's maxidress...loved her mix of vintage and modern designer style (rocking a Marc Jacobs bag is always a good idea!)

Summer weddings are my fave...especially in 40's and 50's wares.....

And they all said a turquoise sofa was a bad idea...pppppffffff

Paradise is hot this time of year

The gorgeous Candice soaking up the Italian sun....
Writing on an imaginary blackboard... 'I promise to write more than 1 blog a month from now on.......I promise to write more than 1 blog a month from now on.....I promise to write more than 1 blog a month from now on......'

Love, WLV x

No comments:

Post a Comment