Monday 24 January 2011

Onwards and upwards!

Soooo, this month I have mainly been doing 1 of 2 things....
We've finally got some of our new We love Africa jewellery up onto Asos Marketplace!  It's so nice to bring a little piece of Africa (and my heart) over here!
Gorgeous telephone wire African Necklace ta very much!


Also on the agenda has been for me to plan for my House of Fraser meeting!  I've been checking out all the spring/summer trends and incorporating them into my offer for them!  I've found some great stuff from gingham and floral playsuits to psychedelic 70's shift dresses, so we hope they like!
I also laid my vintage loving hands on some amazing pieces that need a little bit of alterating, so note to self....find someone to alter them that is less likely to chop fingers off in sewing machine.....hmmm.


We sold 4 pieces in 1 day on Asos this weekend, which was lovely!  I've popped a couple of photos of them below!

Gorgeous 80's dress we found in Miami, sold this wkend on Asos

Our butterfly tops always sell like hot cakes!  100% silk and  super embellished, so we know why!!

Our fabulous friends at Original frames are about to launch a massive marketing with some super awesome gigs...we will absolutely be updating you all as soon as it all kicks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment