Tuesday 1 March 2011

Gorgeous things I covet.

So coveting thy neighbour's wife/husband is not allowed, but coveting precious, wonderful objects absolutely IS!!
Birthday coming up and all...I figure if I commit them to paper, they might make their way to me somehow.....

1. Zenbow Aroma Diffuser - Lavender (relaxation) and Eucalyptus (to fight off the horrible colds this chilly old winter brings) oils to go in it.
2. Everything from the Gucci SS11 collection!

Draping + bold colour...yum.

3. Gloss delectation no 7 lip gloss by Terry.

If I wear this colour it might encourage Spring to arrive!

4. Orla Keily Address book.

I heart Orla Keily.
5. Yoga mat, Fit ball + 3kg weights  - then maybe I could finally tone my ever increasing tummy!
6. Heroes Season 4 - ADDICTED!
7. Vintage Chanel handbag....doesn't every fabulous lady need one?  I think they should be given out by the government.....
Aaaah Coco....Glass stones and hand battered gold?  Yes please...


8.  A Neil Roland photograph of Paris.


So many other things...but will have to think about it!  This is fun though, try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment